Tuesday 19 May 2015

ww1 Life in the trenches


Dear Diary

it has been two days I’m dehydrated muddy and wet.
I will soon be moving up to the mountains and ridges.
All of our men are shooting and most of them are dying.
I haven’t killed so many people I was scard and my trigger on my gun was jammed so i grabbed another gun that a man dropped. I was aiming and i saw a sniper then i steadied my gun nicely and shot he was dead.
A moment later a  man called out ‘’MOVE UP!’’
Everyone stood up and ran to the next cover.
There were wooden boxes,stones ,ammo crates, pieces of wood and bomb holes.
I stood there and a man said to me ‘’Come on move cupcake?’’
So i moved up I saw a massive boulder that I could take cover from.
I ran then I saw some enemies on top of the mountain and ridges and how steep the terrain was.
I was shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.